Be thankful for what you have and you’ll end up having more. Focussing on what you don’t have and you will never, ever have enough!
- Your friends & family – for being your companions in life.
- Sense of sight– for letting you see the colours of life.
- Sense of hearing – for letting you hear life around you
- Sense of touch – for letting you feel life around you
- Tears– for allowing you to express the deepest emotions.
- Disappointment – so you know the things that matter to you most.
- Fears– so you know your opportunities for growth.
- Pain– for you to become a stronger person.
- Your mistakes – for helping you to improve and become better.
- Heartbreaks – for helping you mature and become a better person.
- Laughter – for giving you fun and joy
- Love – for letting you feel what it means to truly be alive.
- Life’s challenges – for giving you the chance to grow.
What else can you add to this list?